Saturday, November 30, 2013

Every Penny Counts this Black Friday Weekend

       SLEEP THEN SHOP

On black friday, people rush to malls on midnight, with coffee in hand and eyes set on great deals but some of us, we are well... lazy (like me) or sleepy (also like me). So what do we do? Well, we shop at home, online on sleepy saturday or sunday (I'm making it  a thing)!! Because we just can't wake for black  friday can can't wait for CYBER MONDAY ;) So here's some  pretty little things (all under $15) and deals for all my sleepy weekend-ers.

FOREVER 21

(All accessories pictured above available at FOREVER21.com)
Forever21 is always affordable (and my favorite store) but the fact that they have the cutest accessories (think floral mustache necklace, cat hair ties and more) starting at a $1.80 just blows my  freaking mind.

HM




 ( all the items available at HM.com )

                                                                    
HM  is a diverse store,in the sense that both $7 tops and $129 dresses exist there, but if you look carefully enough, you can find tons of basics for jaw droppingly low prices like I did above.

NOW, STEAL THESE DEALS:

40% off + free shipping at delias and american eagle outfitters (this includes aerie and AEO factory)



Enjoy it my lovelies and I hope you had an awesome thanksgiving,
From,
Penny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment