Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Doodling that's more than just doodling

Last year I found out about doodle 4 google through my art teacher in my old school. The topic was if I could travel in time I'd visit...and I created this "doodle" based on a future where everything becomes Eco friendly. Now, I turned it in and hoped...only to find out that I didn't even make it past the first round. Well, it's been a year since then and I am back!! I decided to participate in the google doodle again. The topic was my best day ever but coming up with something that represents was the hardest task ever. But in the end, I did come create something. Here are the different stages of my google doodle ( the photos aren't the best quality, they were taken from my iPod and they are in the very end of the post, see them and then read the rest)

( look at pictures...cool, ain't it?? )
(Looked? Good, NOW you may read)

What did you think it was about ?? Did you like it??. I hope the doodle represented my best day ever as touring Chicago, do you think it did?? How?? If not what did you think it was?? Reply in the comment box.

;) (wink),
Penny





8 comments:

  1. THAT'S REALLY REALLY GOOD, PANKHURI!!!!
    I think it does represent Chicago, because of the sign and also the bean.
    I really like the sky:) and the car! Dunno how you drew that.

    IT'S AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Claire....I don't know how I drew that either!! And I think The sky is the coolest part of the drawing :)

      Delete
  2. That's a rlyyy pretty doodle!! (So what I understood was that your best day ever was going to Chicago and eating pizza, going on a Ferris wheel, and to the Institution of Art. And other buildings.-- Is that slighly correct?!?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are completely correct!!! And the Ferris wheel is supposed to show navy pier, but idk if it does that anymore..

      Delete
  3. This is amazing work.. keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PANKHURI..The Art Prodigy!
    so nice to visit this blog.

    ReplyDelete