Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Creativity meet Technology: creative apps to love

I am a creative person and enjoy creating things. The apps you're about to read about are all amazing and pretty easy to use (oh and free of cost in the app store )They are my best friend, they entertain me through boring bus rides,ignite my creative side and make me totally addicted to them. So, lets get started.

1. instaquote.
This is my first creation using this app
This app makes every word seem important. Don't it?? How you must be wondering. It's simple really, you pick a background, type what you want using your choice of font and boom, you're a quote monster!!!

2.Photowonder 
*the photos posted in my post "neon love" were edited using this app


Out of all the photo editing apps I've used, this one is the most versatile, easy to use one I've seen. It features many photo effects (from black and white to the lights around you effect), beauty effects ( like blush, blemish fixer and red eye fixer ) and frames. But the best part!! It has accessories and stickers, you can add them to your photo to give it that wow factor or make it adorably cute (like I did by adding glasses to the photo pictured above).

3.pic collage
You can make collages free hand or using frames, and then decorate them with stickers, captions and cool backgrounds!! Which means your photos can be together and become one cool piece of art. Yay!! 

4.doodle buddy

Imagine if you could have a sketch book with you all the time, with unlimited amount of colors, chalk, brush, eraser, a smudge tool, stickers, different kind of papers, stencil etc. Well, with this app you can!! And it's not that messy or impractical either.

5.Keep Calm


**I used this app to design my posters for the avid eaters post
this app is perfect for making your own customized keep calm posters!! You can pick your own color, icon and type whatever you want!!

So hopefully, you'll love these apps as much as i do and find your artsy side in the process.

So stay un-bored and totally creative,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment