Saturday, January 5, 2013

13 is the charm


This year a lot of thirteens came my way. Starting with turning 13 and ending with welcoming 2013. LUCKILY, I believe 13 to be my lucky number and i would like it to stay that way. Therefore, I finally declared on becoming the 100,000,00th member of the blogosphere (note: numbers are probably not true) and beginning my new year with a strong stride. So here's to hoping thirteen is a charm and I stick to my resolution, learn to deal with life and get rid of some of those fears holding me back.  My resolution is to fix myself before fixing others. Which BTW, super hard. Anyways, tell me yours...comment.(And even if you don't, I still hope that you have the new year you wanted )

Now to end with laughs..

3 comments:

  1. :D my new year's resolution is to (note: this is a really dumb resolution) remember to write 13 on the dates instead of 12 :P

    broke that resolution today!! D':

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good one considering atleast once a day, i end up erasing 2 out of the date and replacing it with 3 :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog... Wholesome resolutions... AWESOME pic! :P

    ReplyDelete